Life to Atchi hi Kat Rahi Hai

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Today was so boaring some small bug solving and rest was relaxing.. Today one hour of session on buying Apple iPod,here everybody want me to buy iPod instead of Creative MP3 player. Gabe used to remind me five times a day form iPod.Heather, Brandon, Tosin everybody is saying the same thing.. But that is little bit costly.. Let me think.. They are saying that my girl friend will be impress seeing iPod.I said i dont have,then they are saying it will come dont worry about Girl Friends:) HAHAHHAAH...

Kutch bhi ho life to atchi kat rahi hai.. I never thought, I will have this many friends in US.Let me named all the persons..In hotel(Staybridge Suits) have three nice friends one is Zully she is excellent, another is Andria she is black beauty and nice nature lady..She used to talk a lot with me and third one is our Food Manager Sue.. I cant tell about her.. She is so concern about me. She know that i eat vegetarian food. If in hotel evening snacks have Non veg food then she specially cook for me.. She is Thai lady but excellent.

Office mai Tosin(Bahut masti karte hai usse to..),Gab is jim carry.He is too funny..Dekhte hi hasi aaa jati hai..Expressive face he got.... Darryl is motu but cool guy..

I like talking to Shilpa.. I think she too like talking to me...

Last sunday I had a lunch with Zully.. That also indian food. The food was very nice and what to say about her?? She is very cool girl.. We have a good lunch.. She likes Pani Puri , Tanduri Chicken and Plain rice.. She is crazy about rice.. but it was awesome..

In office daily we are having lots of fun.. Lots of joke and lots more.. Anyway tomorrow one more lunch party... Heather also want to go for dinner with me on sunday or monday.. She is moti with cute face..

One small thing is that I bought one nice Dell Labtop(Inspiron 6000). It is jakasssssssssss.

2 comments:

The Bhandari's said...

oh to seedha saadha lardkaa going on dates with so many gurls hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
u having fun there thats gr8 and its nice to know that u have made good frds waisay bhee for u it's not difficult to make frds.
congs for ur new laptop

Sachin too got dell laptop from his office
enjoy
~anjan

Aarti said...

hey you ppl seem to be having a nice gala time!! Good good.. enjoy the parties..