Bye Bye Atlanta

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Here times come to say bye bye to Atlanta.. Time flown like anything. I even dont know how two months completed here..

But I would say this was one of the nice part of my life.. I have enjoyed my work as well US also..

One more thing is that I am leaving US with lots of memories along with me...Thanks god for giving me lots of Yaaden.

Yaha reh ke Mushir and Parul(Paree) se bhi bahut baat kari(Phone).. I never feel that I am so far from them..It was lots of fun talking with them.. One nice thing is that whenever I am talking to all of my close of my friends We used to laugh a lot:)..

Thanks Mushir and Parul.. God Bless both of you and your family:)

Kehne ko to bahut hai but not now next time.. Tomorrow 4:10 my flight is there from Atlanta. Its time to go back to Swadesh:)

2 comments:

Mushir said...

Yes it was great talking with you. It would have been awesome, if I could have meet you in person. Believe me I tried, but my project got extended. Sorry dude. But you should keep me mailing as you do and I will TRY TO REPLY them, hahahaha.....Dude, dont get pissed, its not in my hand, my fingers stop working the moment I click on Reply button.

The Bhandari's said...

Hmm good u r coming back :)