I am Back from Ahmedbad

Monday, April 24, 2006

After one month i am again start writing blog...There is some problem with my hand. So i was not writing. But today my hand is little bit ok so thought of writing some thing.
Yesterday I am back from Ahmedabad. I got 5 Days of leave to go to Ahmedabad.It was too less but this is professional life... But any way it was fine trip. I had a lots of fun with my family..They are very happy to see me after 4-5 months...
I doesnt have vehical in ahmedabad so I was not able to visit some of the places. Previously I used to visit so many the places in ahmedabad. Bahut saariiiiii yaaaden judi huvi hai. I met Dipti. I guess we had a great time .
I met habib in Mumbai...Bahut maja kiya mumbai mai...:) He is a also nice person..Robila kindddddd of person.
Now something serious..One thing I should say.. Nobody can take place of Mother and Father. They are simply great. God has given everything in two Persons only. Actualy i can write one entire blog on this topic...

4 comments:

The Bhandari's said...

welcome back ji

The Bhandari's said...

yeah u r right noone can take there place and when I go and visit my parents I too become nostalgic

MITESH said...

Yes Anjan thats' true.. They are really great..

Mushir said...

Yaar dont punch down emotional stuff. Mujhe rona aa jaata hai, ek to yeh saala paraya mulk, paraaye log, paraayi hawaaein, koi dost bhi nahi, koi humdard bhi nahi aur uppar se maa baap ki yaad...Uff jaalim combination hai....

Anyways, its good you had been to Ahmedabad.